We are so very proud of this Corvette. It took the "Top Gun" award, voted on by the people, at the Frankenmuth Auto Fest as well as receiving a trophy in the Concourse Division @ the Carol Shultz Auto Show. We were very excited and honored to receive such a prestigious awards. Thank you to all who voted for us.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for information and outstanding features.
We are a restoration facility that specializes in classic automobiles. We are Dupont Development Refinishing Graduates and Hagerty Classic Insurance has certified us as a recommended restorer of antiques and classic automobiles. We have been in the restoration field for 31.
We also consider this vehicle to be in excellent condition and needs no reconditioning. “Excellent” condition means that the vehicle looks great, is in excellent mechanical condition. It passes a smog inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks. The paint is glossy and the body and interior are free of any wear or visible defects. There is no rust. The tires are the proper size. The fit & finish of this vehicle’s body is better than original.
This is an exceptional vehicle. In our opinion this vehicle is in better condition than when it came off the show room floor. We rate this vehicle, on a scale of to 10, a 10.
- Complete Frame off Restoration
- Exterior & Interior were Stripped & Refinished w/ Chroma Premier Base Coat/Clear Coat (Original color of Venetian Red. 1,320 were refinished in this color out of 6,336 in 1957.)
Complete Engine Rebuild w/ 2x4 Barrels (Not a numbers matching motor.)
- Rebuilt 4 speed Manual Transmission & Rear End
- Original power Windows
- Detailed Engine Compartment w/ New Decals
- Restored Seat Frames w/ New Cushions & Covers
- Installed New Seat Belts
- Replaced w/ New or Rebuilt all Dash Gauges
- Restored Radio
- New Brakes (Front Disk Brakes)
- New Tires
- Resorted Hubcaps w/ New Spinners
- New Weather Stripping
- All Trim has been Re-chromed, Replaced, or Restored
- New Front Window
- Restored Convertible Frame w/ New Top
- New Emblems
- New Mirrors
~ Please click on to the "Restoration" button to see the full body off restoration of this vehicle ~